Re: CQ WW VHF contest -- W3DHJ/R

Jonesy W3DHJ

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018, Michael Daly wrote:

Jonesy,

I hope to have twin 12 element 2 meter beams up at 60 feet for the
contest and will look for you from Gallup, NM DM55pm. I must say a
road map with your route would be a bit easier for me but perhaps you
will be far enough away that it won't make too big difference.
Like I mentioned in my Rover Plans web page, point at 38° N, 104° W.
Or, from your location, point at La Junta, Colo.

I don't have high expectations that it'll work for us. But, I have
made many, similar, "surprising" contacts over the years.

Good luck in the Contest
Good luck to you, too, Mike!
73
<pre> Marvin L Jones | W3DHJ | W3DHJ | https://W3DHJ.net/
Pueblo, Colorado | @ | Jonesy | __ linux FreeBSD
38.238N 104.547W | jonz.net | DM78rf | 73 SK