Re: Central States VHF Society Conference

Keith Morehouse

I had reserved a room back in the spring and then things changed and I let it go.  Now, the wife is heading back east over that weekend and I could again go.  But, the cheap rooms are gone, it's a 12 hour drive, it's way to $$ to fly from Podunk field CO to Podunk field KS - hmmm, what other excuses are there ?

Maybe next year again - I've made the last 3-4 in a row.

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 1:16 PM, KC7QY <kc7qy@...> wrote:
Duffey,

I'm registered too. My schedule is tight for departure on Thursday so will be driving alone. Save a couple beers for me! (Actually, I've also picked up some NM beer to take along).

Jim KC7QY