From: Bruce Draper <bruceaa5b@...>
To: nmvhf@groups.io; nmbrc <nmbrc@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2018 8:38 AM
Subject: [nmvhf] 6 mtrs, modes

I'm about to put my 6 meter antennas up again, and have been wondering if FT8 is still all the rage or if the digital frenzy might have cooled off since last Summer. I got my answer when I checked DX Maps this morning. One of the attached maps shows just CW and SSB spots, the other is just digital. Wow.

   73,
      Bruce AA5B