Re: 6 mtrs, modes

Steve Hutcherson

You are correct Bruce!  I’m designing a mobile/P system based around my new FT-891.  Glad your hoisting them backup and will look for you from DM33. I’ll let Pete WA7JTM, N7AMA, K7jE and the other guys know here in the valley.

73 Hutch
WB5CTS
DM33VO

On May 20, 2018, at 7:38 AM, Bruce Draper <bruceaa5b@...> wrote:

I'm about to put my 6 meter antennas up again, and have been wondering if FT8 is still all the rage or if the digital frenzy might have cooled off since last Summer. I got my answer when I checked DX Maps this morning. One of the attached maps shows just CW and SSB spots, the other is just digital. Wow.

   73,
      Bruce AA5B

<6mtr_cw_ssb.tiff>
<6mtr_digital.tiff>