N5JEH

--
Sent from Outlook Email App for Android

Thursday, 09 September 2021, 10:56AM -06:00 from John Stanford wb8svn@...:

Wow Tom

I’m impressed!

I’ll look forward you on Sunday.

John, KF6I

On Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 9:46 AM Tom <wa8wzg@...> wrote:
To All..
Due to work commitments, I will not be starting my Rover operation until
Saturday 6 pm AZ LOCAL time ,,I.E..0100 UTC Sunday,,
I will start in the 4 corner are of DM32, DM33, DM42, DM43 and circle
that until 10 PM,,,
Over night I will be on msk144 50.260 from DM42 And DM43...
Sunday morning I will be back on the road  by 1500 UTC ,, 8 am local AZ
time again in the 4 corner DM32, DM33, DM42, DM43.. Then in afternoon
Sunday I will work my way to DM34, DM44 and If time permits DM45 and
will be active until the end of the contest Sunday night...

I will have all bands 6 meters thru 10 GHz ,,

Digital modes on 6, 2, and 432 only..

Cw, SSB and FM on ALL bands,,
I will be on Rover Slack and email address above
And cell# is 419-370-8802....so please get with me for ANY skeds or if
you want to try a contact..
Good luck to everyone..
Hope to work MANY of you ,,
Tom