[VHFcontesting] Trivial Trivia Dat From The 2021 ARRL 222 MHz & Up Contest

Keith Morehouse

So, does anybody in CO/NM want to WIN a contest ?  Note the number of Qs in the recent 222 and up contest from both the region including CO and the region including NM.  Don't ever say you can't win anything !

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: peter h via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@...>
Date: Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 8:31 AM
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Trivial Trivia Dat From The 2021 ARRL 222 MHz & Up Contest
To: pnwvhfs@... <pnwvhfs@...>, vhfcontesting@... <vhfcontesting@...>, wswss@... <wswss@...>

While sitting ON HOLD during a phone call, I took a quick look at the 3830 Rumor Page Data for The 2021 ARRL 222MHz & Up Contest.
I totaled the number of QSOs reported from each area, such as CA/NV. Activity levels (& reported activity) varied greatly by region.
WA/OR/VE7/NT:   132 QSO
NTX/STX/OK/AR/LA:   8 QSO
MN/WI/IA:  203 QSO
MI/OH/VE3/NNY/WNY/WPA:  395 QSO