KK6MC in June VHF/UHF Contest

James Duffey

I am going to try something different this contest.

I will be operating QRP Portable from the Crest. I will operate from the lower parking lot on Saturday and from the upper parking lot on Sunday. The lower parking lot is likely to be less crowded on Saturday, but paths to the west are limited. On Sunday I can probably get to the crest early enough to get a parking spot on the upper lot, which has much better paths to the west.

I will operate 50MHz to 1296MHz, 10 W per band, SSB, CW, FT8, FT4, and, optimistically, MSK144. Yagis on all bands.

This is practice for a more ambitious effort at a later date. - Duffey KK6MC