Re: Club call

Keith Morehouse

Ask and you shall receive.

The attachment is a spot search on W5UHF from DX Summit, using a start date of 1995.  You'll note the last entry is 2009 and probably the previous owner, who I didn't know.  There is another page, but this page answers my question.

With the rise of Skimmers for CW spots and PSKReporter for WSJT spots, both feeding into aggregators like DX Summit, I find it VERY unlikely W5UHF has been used for any period of time on either of those modes.  The QSO in question must have been a very unlikely error or .......

Screenshot 2020-11-10 085650.jpg

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 8:53 AM Bob Kmak <bobkmak@...> wrote:
Hi Arne,

I totally agree and expect that I would be notified if anyone was going to use the call. I don’t believe it was a valid contact but wanted to try to make sure that no one was using our club call on 160m. I’m going to return the card.

As far as a pirate using the call that’s more difficult. I’ll look into it as much as I can- if anyone sees our call showing up in spots please let me know.

73,

Bob K5WO