Club call

Arne N7KA

AS trustee you are responsible for all actions as the result of someone using the call. Therefore you should control use closely. No NMVHF club member should be using the call UNLESS you have authorized another club member to use it for an event. Technically, this means if I would like to use the W5UHF call in a VHF contest I must first ask you and receive permission to do so from you. And it would be a good idea to keep aa log of call use.

To that end you should consider publishing a note to all members that use of W5UHF requires a request and approval from you.

Now for that W6GLN?? QSL request, advise him no one was AUTHORIZED to use the call.

And W9RM is right, how can you mess up a call in FT8 when the call is derived by setup data in the computer
Arne N7KA