Re: AA5PR/R Sept. contest rove

Jonathan Fox - W0AMT

Jonesy,

Sorry I missed you when I was in DM76 on Sunday. I was at the Truchas overlook. It is good for most directions except the northeast.

73, Jon
W0AMT

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 7:40 AM Jonesy W3DHJ via groups.io <mailserver=jonz.net@groups.io> wrote:
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020, John Klem wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> Did you connect with Jon, W0AMT/R, in DM76?
>
> John
>
> On 9/15/2020 7:51 PM, KC7QY wrote:
>> John,
>>
>> Yes, this was a tough Sept Test. I ended up with just 16Qs in 16
>> grids (256 pts). All the Qs were in DM except for one in EM00 and
>> Rafa in XE. Only managed one 2M Q with a portable on Mag Ridge! Lot
>> of the regulars were MIA this time around. Sorry DM76 turned out to
>> be a bust.
>>
>> Jim KC7QY

I was given a Heads Up by someone on the Colorado Front Slope about
W0AMT/R (... maybe not until Sunday.)  I was 'alert' for his sig, but
I never caught even a suspect sig from DM76.  It's a shame, because
Rovers need little successes like that to remain encouraged about
going out The Next Time.  :-)

73
  Marvin L Jones     | W3DHJ      | W3DHJ  | https://W3DHJ.net/
   Pueblo, Colorado  |  @         | Jonesy |     __ linux FreeBSD
    38.238N 104.547W |   jonz.net | DM78rf | 73  SK