Duke City Hamfest BoD Vice-Chairman www.dukecityhamfest.org 17-19 Sep 2021
Secretary and Past President, Albuquerque DX Association
W6H NM Coordinator, Route 66 On-the-Air 12-20 Sep 2020

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 3:17 PM Michael Daly <arrowengineering1@...> wrote:
Agreed,
Telling a story, not just reporting a contest.
73, Mike, n5sj

-----Original Message-----
From: main@nmvhf.groups.io [mailto:main@nmvhf.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jonesy
W3DHJ via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2020 6:46 AM
To: NM VHF <nmvhf@groups.io>
Subject: [nmvhf] 2020 JAN VHF

Duffey,

That was one hell of a write-up you did for the 2020 ARRL JAN VHF!
I can't even imagine the amount of time and effort that you put into that!

I thank you.  I'm sure we all thank you.
Good on you, mate!

73
  Marvin L Jones     | W3DHJ      | W3DHJ  | https://W3DHJ.net/
   Pueblo, Colorado  |  @         | Jonesy |     __ linux FreeBSD
    38.238N 104.547W |   jonz.net | DM78rf | 73  SK